09 February, 2009

This world can be crazy

yet we are still able to cope with it.

I never thought this whole growing up thing would happen, or let alone how fast it would sneak up on me. The ideas of marriage being thrown out, the realization that this could actually happen. The fact that i'm actually stoked at the idea of getting married to someone i know will love me for the rest of my life and i'll do the same. The fact i'm looking up rings and such. The point that i'm actually getting ready to let my family know how much he means to me. I'm not going to tell him that he wants to marry me & I to him. Mainly because i'm old fashioned in the idea that MEN should ask your family for your hand in marriage. And he hasn't even proposed yet. So, i mean, theres nothing really to celebrate yet. I'm just stoked. I never realized how much all of this means, or how much he meant to me and what it would mean to become MRS. Pederson. :) Just typing that & thinking about it makes me have butterflies ^^

Yesterday i was holding his niece who is a good 9 days old. Shes so precious and such a good baby. ALL SHE DOES IS SLEEP! It was amazing. No crying, no wiggiling, just laying there asleep. And all i could think about would be how great its going to be when i start my family. :)

I guess i can say that i'm finally happy. Or at least the happiest i've ever been in my life. :)

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment