07 January, 2009

Hard to believe that i'm all alone

I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the bridge" (Acoustic) There's something about listening to a song acousticly, just a guitar and the person's voice & feelings instilled in the song that they've created. It gets me everytime. Especially, since the song was written because the lead singer's best friend over dosed. It's a calming effect really. Sometimes putting somber music on can really put things into perspective. It actually made me rethink all the times i've tried to commit suicide. The other thing that really brought these thoughts into perspective was an indie movie that I watched last night called Wristcutters.

The movie was basically about where people go when they commit suicide. Just watch the movie. Its totally worth it. & If you have comcast its free on demand under free movies. Look under the m-z you'll find it. It made me never want to commit suicide or think about it again. But then again, i am in my right set of mind for once. *Whew* But any who. Things are looking up. Valentine's day is coming up soon. It should be fun considering i'm with someone who actually wants to enjoy it with me :)

Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment