16 December, 2008

Finals are here.

I am so not excited for today. I have a spanish test i haven't studied for :\ and a final scene that hasn't been rehearsed because my partner is a flake... Goodie. But none the less i have to keep my thoughts high, so that way i can imagine the A i'm going to get on both of them. Reason being that staying positive is way better than being negative. After i finish this short blog i'm hopping in the shower.

I woke up depressed and numb. Again. I'm really sick of being numb and lacking emotions. It makes me feel very unhuman, especially when the only feelings i can feel once i get them back are pain, depression, anger, and saddness. :( stupid brain. But its about that time i get back on meds. buh. i'm not looking forward to it...

Well, wish me luck!

Finals here i come... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment